Steps to Employment at The Tribble Center
A career at The Tribble Center is highly rewarding. While not without challenges, serving the disabled individuals of our community enriches their lives as well as your own. Benefit packages for all positions include: paid time off, state health/dental coverage, and access to the state retirement plan.
To join the team, carefully review and follow these steps:
1. Review employment Requirements listed on this page
2. Click on Application Form to print the form.
3. Attach the following to your application form:
-- copy of a valid drivers license
-- copy of social security card
-- resume (optional)
4. return the completed packet either by mail or in person to:
320 Julian Davis Drive; Seneca SC 29672, Monday through Friday, 8am - 4pm
5. If it is determined that you are a qualified applicant, Human Resources will contact you with further instructions.
ONLY FULLY COMPLETED PACKETS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
Staff DevelopmentAll new hires are enrolled in our onsite training program instructed by our Staff Development. Examples of training include:
- employee roles and responsibilities
- prevention of abuse, neglect, and exploitation
- health care procedures
- OSHA guidelines
- understanding intellectual disability and developmental disabilities
- CPR for First-Aid
- defensive driving
- positive behavior support
Staff development continues throughout a career at The Tribble Center through annual recertification. All supervisors are required to complete a 54-hour course in Supervisory Skills for Health Care Professionals.